Hrc Irc

What Do Std Mean

What Do Std Mean


STD, HRC, and IRC are cable television formats..If your first broadcast channel is channel 1, then your cable company uses the HRC Harmonic Relate Carrier method. Harmonic Related Carrier HRC - Harmonic Related Carrier is a method of spacing and transmitting television channels on a cable television system to prevent interference..



North American television frequencies are different for over-the-air also called terrestrial and Harmonically-related carriers HRC is a system for assigning television The IRC system as . Quick reference for STD, HRC, and IRC cable TV formats. Which format do I choose? What if I have satellite TV, such as DirecTV or DISH .And before it will do the scan, you have to 'tell ' it whether to use. STD HRC or IRC whatever those mean I don 't care but you have to tell it one . STD; HRC; IRC. Question 2: What are these options? How do I find the correct combination? Finally, I do not have anything connected to the TV .